Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
1. Conduct product research and continuously source new suppliers and vendors.
2. Purchase materials and products, and negotiate the best and most cost-effective deals.
3. Conduct market research to keep abreast of emerging trends and business opportunities, report findings and recommendations to direct manager.
4. Conduct annual price reviews and payment terms, and renegotiate at every opportunity to improve company position.
5. Keep track on all procurement orders periodically to ensure it will be delivered on time.
6. File complaints and follow up with suppliers to promptly resolve any quality and quantity discrepancies.
7. Maintain minimum stock levels secured, make sure to update levels to coop with changes in sales order trends.
8. Nest relations with multiple vendors and suppliers, to always be ready to secure products in case of sudden or unforeseen shortages.
9. Update and maintain records and files of all orders, payments, and received stock.
10. Report any problems and shortages immediately to his direct manager to resolve it in timely manner.
11. Perform other duties or tasks assigned by direct Manager.
Qualifications and skill set:
1. Positive and professional attitude.
2. Well organized.
3. Maintain composure and prioritize work under pressure.
4. Ability to work as a member of a team.
5. Must be computer literate and have good Excel command.
6. Knowledge of generic procurement procedures and practices.
7. BA in Business management or similar fields.
8. Three years experience in procurement.
9. Strong sense of personal integrity.