About the job:
Are you interested in joining a diverse team of passionate people from around the world? We are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Service Representatives/Agents for our Beirut based Centre.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
• Handle day to day Visa applications in compliance with Standard Operations Procedures – greeting customers, supporting completion and checking of applications, obtaining biometric data, other documentation and data entry procedures
• Following an established and defined filing and administration process, guided by a computer based system
• Ensure engagement with applicants providing a first-class service and positive customer experience
The Selection Criteria:
• Demonstrable experience of working face-to-face in a customer service role or retail environment
• Working in a fast-paced multi-cultural collaborative team environment, and at times in a high-pressure environment during high seasons
• Experience in a Public Sector / Government client working environment is a plus.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Fluency in English and French Languages, Italian would be an advantage.
• Skills in establishing and maintaining effective relationships with customers
• Structured thinking and heavy attention to detail
• Self-motivated, patient and professional
• Excellent personal time management, available to work extended hours from time to time, and at short notice
• Be able to work independently, thorough and reliable
• Handle customer complaints assertively and efficiently, and handle difficult customers with diplomacy