We are looking, to our factories in west Africa, for an ambitious Junior Accountant to provide support to the accounting department by managing daily accounting tasks.
• Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
• Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
• Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
• Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc.
• Assist with other accounting tasks as assigned.
Requirements and skills
• BSc/BA in accounting, finance or a relevant field
• 1-3 years of relevant, hands-on accounting experience
• Great attention to detail
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. Dolphin)