Hotel Manager (Rooms division Background)
We are seeking to Hire Hotel Manager who is responsible for administering hotel services and accommodation facilities, managing employees planning, marketing, Leading and controlling.
• Lebanese and Foreigners can apply
• Basic Salary + Bonus
• We Provide Accommodation Full Board in the Hotel.
• We Provide Health Insurance
• 30 days paid annual vacation and 2 flights tickets per year to Lebanon each 6 months
• The Hotel manager is responsible for all aspects of operations at the hotel, to day-to-day staff management and guests. He / She should be an ambassador for the brand and your hotel.
• Provide leadership and strategic planning to all departments in support of our service culture, maximized operations and guest satisfaction. Work Very closely with the hotel owners and other stakeholders.
• Responsible for managing the Hotels management team (HOD's) and overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent Guest experience.
• A Hotel Manager would also be required to manage profitability and guest satisfaction measures.
• Performance Management, Staffing, Management Proficiency, Coordination, Coaching, Developing Standards, Financial Planning and Strategy, Process Improvement, Decision Making, Strategic Planning, Quality Management
• Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
• Develops a strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
• Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
• Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
• Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees, enforcing ethical business practices.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• 10+ Years of experience in the same position in Hospitality industry
• Rooms division Background is a must
• Lebanese Or Foreigner nationality is applicable
• Maximum Age 50