• Coordinating stock control operations with warehouse staff, as well as the sales and finance departments.
• Analyzing supply chain data to ensure the uninterrupted availability of stock.
• Forecasting supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock
• Evaluating vendors and suppliers’ offers and negotiating profitable purchase prices.
• Placing and receiving orders to replenish stocks as needed.
• Tracking shipments and coordinating internal stock transfers, as well resolving delays.
• Overseeing stock storage processes, including tagging, boxing, and labeling.
• Maintaining a steady flow of stock from storage to where it is needed.
• Performing regular inventory audits and keeping stock purchasing within budget.
• Maintaining and updating daily shipment records, as well as purchases and pricing reports.
Requirements and skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Business Administration, or a related field preferred.
• A minimum 3-5 years’ experience as a Stock controller in a similar industry.
• Responsible on controlling the inventory flow from raw materials to spare parts, finished goods and production.
• Hands-on experience is a plus with Microsoft Dynamics (NAV-Business Central).