-Responsible for developing a commercial strategy covering all segments and channels to maximize revenue and profit performance of the hotel / cluster. -Lead execution of the commercial strategy through management of the revenue management, sales, marketing and Public Relations teams and activity, and by working effectively with the regional and area support teams.
*Scope of responsibility :
- Directly accountability for delivering all hotel revenues including:
o Group, Conference and Events
o Food and Beverage
o Other revenues
- Own commercial strategy from planning through to execution using the Hilton Worldwide commercial focus process
- Direct and oversee all Group, Conference and Events sales activity from demand generation to maximizing conversion
-Own the creation and execution of the annual Revenue plan
- Manage hotel level marketing execution
-Manage hotel sales activities
-Manage hotel level Public Relations activities
- Manage hotel pricing and inventory management (in connection with RMCC if appropriate)
-Liaise with regional commercial and brand teams to provide maximum benefit to hotel performance.
*A 5 star-hotel in Beirut is in need of A Director Of commercial Sales with 3 years of experience in hotel management or related industry.
Excellent oral and written communication skills is a must.