The Sales Associate is responsible for building strong relationships with customers and ensuring the best after-sales service. She/he must master product knowledge (history, strategy, positioning) and sales techniques, and optimize product availability, display, and merchandising.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist customers with a personalized welcome and help them by locating products in-store and accurately describing product features and benefits.
- Process all cash or card payments while eliminating any payment discrepancies.
- Ensure the store image, merchandising, layout, and equipment are maintained as per brand and company guidelines and in favor of optimizing sales
- Coordinate with the Operations and/or Store Manager in order to determine optimal solutions for customer problems and complaints.
- Achieve sales targets by using different selling techniques.
- Assist the Store Manager with sales and customer reports upon request.
- Assist the Store Manager in handling the store’s operational issues, including but not limited to cleaning, administrative duties, physical inventories, price changes, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- 1-2 years of experience in the Retail industry.
- Fluent in Arabic and English. French is a plus.
- Proven ability to operate a cash register.
- Strong team spirit and work ethic.