A leading food company in Bekaa (7 minutes from University of Antonine) is looking for an assistant plant manager with the following responsibilities:
• Follow-up on the daily maintenance, facilities, production and quality reports.
• Approve purchases as delegated by the plant manager.
• Manage a team of administrative staff.
• Organize meetings, prepare letters, presentations and reports.
• Liaise with staff, suppliers and clients.
• A degree in Engineering or equivalent degree in business such as operations management.
• 2-5 years of experience in the same role preferably in the food industry (milk /dairy).
• English is a must, French is a plus.
• Communication, negotiation and personality, organizational skills
• Good IT /ERP skills
• Problem solving skills
• Attention to detail.
Please send your resume asap for consideration. Priorities are given to residents of Bekaa.