We are looking for an F&B Quality and Food Safety Manager, responsible for quality assurance, quality control, continuous quality improvement, developing, implementing, and maintaining a quality management system for the company’s products, services, and processes. He/she will be responsible as well for ensuring that all company’s activities meet food safety requirements and follow government food safety related regulations.
- Managing the quality assurance & control systems and processes to ensure all F&B operations comply with
relevant standards, codes of practice, and applicable F&B legislations.
- Supervising adherence to the Quality Management and Food Safety systems through frequent monitoring and
- Developing, maintaining, and managing the company’s HACCP plan, hygiene standards, and risk assessments.
- Leading the development of documentation systems, including but not limited to policies, procedures, forms
records, and reports.
- Developing training programs on quality management & food safety to provide staff at all levels with
appropriate awareness and knowledge on suggested topics.
- Conducting statistical analysis of F&B quality and safety data to assess compliance with related programs and
determine where improvement is required.
- Creating effective corrective and/or preventative action plans related to legislation, systems, processes,
procedures, and products.
- Guiding customer service efforts in complaints’ management and responding to queries related to quality and
- Staying up to date and building expertise in F&B quality and safety best practices, public health regulations, and
industry best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science or related field
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in F&B Quality or Food Safety sector
- Extensive knowledge in quality management systems and food safety standards (Ex: ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 22000)
- Extensive knowledge in good distribution practices and good storage practices
- In depth knowledge of legal regulations covering quality & food safety in F&B sector
- Communication and leadership skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Good computer skills and knowledge of MS Office applications
- Presentable and confident
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Arabic