Title: Mechanical Engineer
For Mega Prefab Factory Batroun
Accountable for organizing and directing the maintenance team. Plan and supervise some of the production processes and deliveries.
- Schedule and perform preventative maintenance on equipment as needed.
- Order and research spare parts for equipment.
- Ensure the plant machineries and equipment’s are properly operated.
- Responsible for investigation of problems/processes in the specific area and implementing recommended countermeasures.
- Fabricate, build, rebuild, and relocate parts or equipment as necessary.
- Coordinate work schedules in the maintenance area to meet required schedules.
- Coordinate the production and deliveries with office.
- Help the foreman in the team formations, and in allocating the right amount of resources for each production line.
- Prepare the laborers payrolls.
- Raise the purchase requisition for production material requirements and to ensure that materials are properly stored in factory.
- Knowledge in the maintenance of electrical, mechanical and hydraulic machinery.
- Knowledge in repairing: Tower and overhead cranes, concrete batching plant, trailers, pickups, vehicles, boilers, generators.