As a member of the Financial Department, the Accounting Manager will report to the CEO. The job involves but not limited to ensuring the accuracy and correctness of all entries associated with General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Petty cash management, Payroll, Fixed Assets, consumption, preparation and presentation of the financial statements and reports on a monthly basis and ensuring total adherence.
• Conduct data entry of all transactions, receipts and payments, invoices and purchases on daily basis.
• Ensure that all receipt notes are received for ensuring the accounts.
• Maintaining assets register.
• Check suppliers’ statements and ensure that all stages of invoice and local purchase orders processing is fully and accurately completed with all backup documents in place.
• Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
• Ensure financial records are maintained incompliance with accepted policies and procedures.
• Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
• Check daily sales and bookings in addition to their reconciliations.
• Process all bank deposits and credit cards and make necessary reconciliation.
• Process the petty cash reconciliation and make necessary reimbursement.
• Book all service suppliers purchases, all IT purchases, mobile, landline telephones, make necessary reconciliation and reimbursement.
• Follow up on book tenants’ invoice and collection and make necessary reconciliation.
• Fully manage service vendors accounts (Purchase Orders, Payments, reconciliation, follow up…)
• Process the fixed assets bookings.
• Provide technical accounting support in the collection, analysis and reporting of financial information in accordance with internal and regulatory requirement.
• Ensure that statement of accounts for all third parties are prepared to be settled
• Liaise with the originator of the invoice to take the necessary action in case of non-settlement of the invoices.
• Perform month-end closing procedures.
• Update all accounts relating to third parties for month end and year end closing of accounts.
. Cooperate with the external auditor to Declare governmental declarations
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• Minimum 6-9 years of experience in accounting
• Ability to prioritize, and follow up on impeding matters
• Strong analytical and organizational skills.
• Ability to work in a fast –paced, demanding work environment.
• Be professional and courteous.
• Advanced capability in using Excel and known accounting packages.
• Having excellent communication skills and fluent in English and Arabic
Location: Saida – Sainik Bridge
Working Days: Monday to Friday (Saturday is rotation)
Working Horus: 8.30 – 5.30