1. Bachelor degree.
2. Minimum of 3 years’ experience.
3. Computer skills (Microsoft office, email communication, excel…)
4. Excellent in English language.
5. Experience in stock management.
6. Technical background is a plus
7. Knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
8. Organizational and communication skills.
1. Design and implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures.
2. Reports directly to the CEO.
3. Manage the levels of supplies and raw materials to avoid surplus and shortage.
4. Document daily deliveries to update inventory.
5. Regularly perform stock check and adjustments.
6.Work on spare parts database and pims software.