- Responsible for performing preventive and corrective maintenance, and machines setup.
- Responsible for monitoring and updating the spare parts inventory.
Perform duties in accordance with Malia Group Policies and Procedures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
On Installation & Repair
- Perform machine set up as per set deadline
- Perform corrective maintenance whenever needed for equipment and/or utilities
- Perform machine change overs as per set schedule and fill related report
- Conduct regular check up on spare parts and tools
- Suggest to the Technical Manager the needed equipment and supplies for the purpose of maintaining inventory and ensuring availability of required items
On Preventive Maintenance
- Prepare and carry out preventive maintenance program for all the machines and/or utilities as per set schedule in coordination with the Technical Manager
- Regulate and adjust equipment when necessary
- Report to the Maintenance Supervisor the machines' status along with valid recommendations
- Report to the Maintenance Supervisor the equipment inventory status
- Report to the Maintenance Supervisor & Maintenance Manager all maintenance activities
Technical Degree (BT-TS) in Mechanics, Electronics or Mechatronics
Up to 1 year of relevant experience