The Commercial and Franchise Manager is responsible for managing and leading all commercial activities and sales
team to achieve the company's sales targets and business objectives. This role involves developing and implementing
sales strategies, managing relationships with key customers, and identifying new business opportunities.
* Lead and manage the front-end operations of Faham Doors.
* Lead the client facing departments of Sales, Customer Service, and Marketing by further enhancing team
synergy and improving cross-departmental communication.
* Establish and maintain a healthy relationship with Franchisees, while building a compliance infrastructure for
them to abide by.
* Develop and execute commercial strategies that lead to business development and are in line with the brand
* Develop and introduce new contractual terms for B2B.
* Establish B2B sales channels and maintain relationships with partners.
* Introduce an infrastructure for export projects and further strengthen the trust of potential international
* Design and execute benefits and incentives programs for client’s referral.
* Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales target and increase customer base.
* Conduct periodic market research to identify business opportunities.
* Explore participation in trade fairs and other events to further enhance brand exposure.
* Analyze data and create reports to identify areas of business growth and resolve existing issues if any.
* Enhance brand representation and brand voice among the client-facing team.
* Improve the team training infrastructure to further enhance the progress of team members.
* Minimum 10 years of experience in managing commercial activities of a well-reputed brand.
* Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
* Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills.
* Strong business acumen and strategic thinking
* Arabic speaker having retail and franchise experience.
Interested candidates may send their CVs to email@example.com