• Registers amount of money withdrawn from outlets.
• Performs the registration process of sales invoices through conducting an issue delivery on PIMS.
• Keeps a record for all reports coming from branches (such as: cash, expenses and sales), and get rid of them after a specific period of time.
• Stores files and documents in the archive of the accounting department.
• Registers franchisees purchase of bread, and provides related reports to the accounting specialist.
• Registers transactions related to expenses and payments on PIMS.
• Supports the accounting department in organizing banks' checks.
• Determines and Verifies cash differences in outlets, and informs head of department regarding differences.
• Supports the accounting department in the preparation of VAT.
• Audits all CCM transactions conducted in company’s outlets.
• Calculates and registers the sales and expenses of some outlets, and provides the report to the accounting specialist.
Experience Required: A minimum of 1-2 years in Accounting field
Education Required: B.S. in accounting and/or equivalent