Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Monitor and optimize performance of the database,
· Create database-related scripts and programs to support development and production environments.
· SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Java Procedures, and XML.
· Run queries, generate execution plans, export data to the desired format (XML, Excel, HTML, PDF, etc.
· Analysis, design, development, and maintenance of oracle application (forms and reports)
· Develops and enhances new and existing oracle programs and reports.
· Provides support to users and deployed software applications and ensures the databases are accessible and can store the information
· Creates analysis and technical documents
· Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information
· Database administration (Install New Database, tuning Database, Import/Export…)
· BS in Computer Sciences or relative BS.
· Knowledge in Oracle forms and Reports 10g.