Senior Accountant (Ghana)
We are seeking trustworthy candidates, to our factories in west Africa, who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. Accountants can expect to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management.
• Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
• Creating periodic reports.
• Develop the accounting system, documents, and maintaining accurate financial records.
• Resolving account payable and receivable issues or queries.
• Accurately perform daily reconciliations of cash, checks and banks.
• Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
• Focus on tax compliance.
• Assist in financial and tax audits, and general ledger preparation.
• Complete end of month close procedures
• Conduct physical inventories and monitor the cycle count.
• Performing other related accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned.
Requirements and skills
• BSc/BA in accounting, finance or relevant field
• 3-5 years of relevant, hands-on accounting experience
• Great attention to detail
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. Dolphin)