A leading Managed Service Provider is looking for a Desktop Support Technician. Responsibilities include:
- Advising staff on appropriate procedures for directing their IT-related queries and recommendations.
- Receiving and documenting requests for support.
- Deciding on the most suitable ways of providing aid.
- Delivering IT and related assistance upon request, or as you deem suitable.
- Configuring new desktops, routers, modems, and similar devices.
- Performing routine inspections and upkeep of existing installations.
- Updating computer operating systems and other important software, as needed.
- Substantiating requests for hardware and software purchases and upgrades, if appropriate.
- Providing suggestions on appropriate training for staff.