The International Maritime Academy is seeking to recruit a professional Admissions Officer. The Officer will be responsible for Assisting the head of Admissions to reach or exceed admissions target numbers. Execute the academy admissions and marketing strategies.
Tasks Include but are not limited to:
• Handle student registration and admissions and relay information to the registrar’s office for Integration on ERP accordingly.
• Assist the head of admissions in designing, developing, and attending a wide range of exhibitions, open-door orientations, workshops, and conferences for students, parents, and counselors in accordance with the agreed calendar and strategy for lead generation in coordination with the student affairs department.
• Maintain records and data for leads and students.
• Handle requests by telephone, social media, and email for any inquiry.
• Follow on lead generation and nurturing to ensure their conversion to students.
Competencies & skills required
•Bachelor of Business Administration/Marketing or 1 to 2 years experience in a related field
•Good communication skills
•Strong analytical skills
•Language proficiency especially in English