We are looking for a reliable Financial Manager that will analyze everyday financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans.
Silk Mile is a leading firm specialized in providing logistics services throughout the Middle East based in Beirut.
Finance Manager oversees the financial operations. You are expected to advise on investment plans, monitor the company's finances, and produce financial reports. You will work closely with management to develop and implement strategies and plans to achieve the company's long-term objectives.
• Provide financial reports and interpret financial information for managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
• Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take.
• Maintain the financial health of the organization.
• Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
• Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
• Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
• Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
• Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
• Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
Key Requirements and Skills
• 3-5 years’ Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
• Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
• Proficient user of finance software “Wizard”
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
• A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
• Working knowledge of all Taxes. Statutory legislation and regulations
• BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
• A professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus