Bits to Atoms is an international Architecture office, it is a research and creation lab based in Beirut and led by Guillaume Crédoz. Our practice is based on unique creative agility, backed by 20 years of experience.
In our large workshop, we use advanced digital fabrication techniques in order to implement and test our creative propositions. We are in constant research to deepen our expertise, we create architecture, furniture, and machines.
We are a small and highly collaborative team, looking to add a Robot Operator to our team.
If you are eager to take on the different challenges that come with 3D printing using large robotic arms, and are a handy technician/engineer, a fast learner, well organized, and can keep accurate records, please send us your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Knowledge of CNC machining and CAD/CAM programs.
2. Operate robots in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with company policies and procedures.
3. Monitor robot performance and make necessary adjustments to ensure optimal operation
4. Troubleshoot problems with robots or products.
5. Keep accurate records of robot maintenance and repair.
6. Perform quality control checks on products.
7. Develop and maintain positive relationships with co-workers.
8. Adhere to all safety regulations.
9. Maintain a clean and organized work area.
10. Follow instructions from supervisors.
11. Assist in the development and implementation of new robotic technologies.
12. Report any incidents or accidents to a supervisor immediately.
Note: Candidates should be physically fit. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, kneel, and occasionally lift and/or move material.