Plant Operator Industrial /Production
Scope of Work
• Perform preventative maintenance on equipment, including visual inspections, lubrication, and adjustments as needed
• Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on equipment to ensure its reliability
• Maintain inventory on parts and adhere to labor, material, and quality standards
• Prepare and review work orders and requisitions to ensure work is performed on time and within budget
• Perform other duties, as needed, in accordance with established procedures
A Plant Operator Industrial /Production is responsible for operating and maintaining the machinery used in the production of food products.
This can include tasks such as:
• setting up and adjusting machines,
• monitoring production processes,
• performing routine maintenance, and
• troubleshooting any issues that arise.
Plant Operator Industrial /Production may also be responsible for ensuring that the machinery is operating in compliance with food safety regulations and standards.
Every Plant industrial machine requires an operator to interact with it to set parameters, adjust parameters, perform initial set up, ensure quality standards are adhered to
• Calibrate the machine before the production begins.
• Ensure the machines are regularly checked and cleaned.
• Monitor and control the machine performance and settings.
• Regularly conduct tests of the machines performance and operating capacity.
• Inspect machinery with appropriate tools.
• Feed raw materials into semi-automated machines and help the assembly line.
• Fix any issues or malfunctions that may occur.
• Check the output of the machines and identify any issues.
• Keep an updated database on all of the machines information, defective units and final products.
• Maintain a log of the activity.
• Regularly submit performance reports
Requirements, Education & Knowledge
1- BT & or TS degree in mechanical, Electro-Mechanical, Automation
2- ( 0-3 years) of experience in Industrial / Production / maintenance in Factories is an advantage.
3- Fully understands general technical, especially mechanical, ethics and the importance of coherence to them.
4- Familiar with shafts (axes), wheels, toothed wheels, bearings, bolts and nuts, washers, spring washers, bushings, metal welding, lathe machine operation.
5- At least one foreign language (Preferably English, or french) is a plus.
6- Lebanese, age 20- 30, with no bad habits, and clean legal record, preferably a non smoker.
7- High level of common sense.
8- Leadership and interpersonal skills (Ability to lead and to communicate with fellow teams) is a great plus.
9- Self organized, PC literacy (word, excel. AutoCAD is a plus.
10- Able to deal with multitasking and changing work conditions.
Job Location: El Metn El Chemaly Region – Lebanon
pls e-mail CV’s with personal photo posted on his C.v. and surely don’t send in PDF Format whilst treated in Strict Confidentiality
Only qualifying candidates will be contacted for the position. The remaining CVs will be kept in our data bank for other opportunities