- Responsible for identifying, maintaining, and evaluating financial information, while providing needed recommendations.
- Work collaboratively with various internal/external stakeholders to collect and analyze financial data allowing the company to reach its strategic vision.
Perform duties in accordance with Malia Group policies and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities
On Business Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting
- Ensure proper abidance by company objectives and strategies; highlight discrepancies to lead team and ensure proper support when needed.
- Contribute to the business plan exercise, ensure high quality of analysis to cover all strategic axes by presenting thorough diagnosis, swot analysis and detailed action plan.
- Develop financial models and forecasts, support in the Investments studies, Acquisitions, Divestures, Joint Ventures projects (due diligence, feasibility, structuring, financing, integration) if available.
On Business Assessment & Reporting
- Actively contribute to the preparation of business review sessions. Ensure coverage of P&L, cash flow projection, BS, and risk elements
- Ensure timely availability of a complete performance analysis; analyze revenue streams, highlight challenges and opportunities; present when applicable analysis on competition, seek for cost reductions where applicable.
On Customer Service & Support
- Revise and validate the price structure, trade offers and promotions, and ensure generation of budgeted margins to reach targeted bottom line. Recommend changes if needed.
- Work with the lead team to ensure availability of dashboards to fasten the decision-making process.
- Lead on setting KPIs for each brand and ensure proper communication and follow up with lead team.
- Provide business suggestions to enhance current operations and increase profitability.
On Legal, Regulatory & Compliance Matters
- Participate in reviewing legal contracts and providing recommendations on their financial implications.
On Risk Assessment & Mitigation
- Actively participate in the development of risk plan, highlighting the weighted strategic, operational, and financial risks along with mitigation plan(s); Ensure availability of up-to-date risk matrix.
- Work closely with needed departments to take needed preventive actions as mentioned in the mitigation plan.
- BA in Finance, MBA is a plus.
- 4+ years of experience in similar role