Are you an experienced Plant Manager looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your career?
If you are a team player with excellent structured style of management and negotiating skills who thrives in a challenging and dynamic work environment, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for an exceptionally skilled Plant Manager to join our dynamic team and take complete accountability for our overall manufacturing organization, manufacturing support, process improvement and quality.
Plant Manager duties and responsibilities
• Plan, organize, direct, and run optimum day-to-day operations.
• Develop and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
• Participate in various activities related to safety, quality, productivity, innovation, information and data security, supply management, marketing, people management, HR, and other delivery.
• Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping.
• Allocate resources effectively.
• Prepare budgets using various forecasting models.
• Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus.
• Build and maintain a trusting relationship with employees.
• Communicate with employees about performance expectations.
• Give useful feedback to employees.
• Ensure smooth daily operations.
• Adhere to company's rules and regulations.
• Stay up to date with latest production trends, best practices and technology.
Plant Manager requirements and qualifications
• Previous working experience as a plant Manager for 10 years
• BS degree in Business Management or similar relevant field
• In-depth knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources)
• Plastics industry experience strongly preferred.
• Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Proactive problem solver