Experience Period: experience up to 5 Years
Salary Range; $2,000- $3,500+ Food Allowance: $700 + Home Allowance: SHARED APT + Ticket +Insurance
French fluency is a must
Supply Chain Officer Duties:
1. To plan and direct all aspects of the organization's supply chain and logistics policies, objectives, and initiatives.
2. Oversees the organization's inventory, warehousing, distribution and transportation functions
3. Have the ability to analyze data stocks movement.
4. Issuing purchase order
5. Monitor delivery time and shipping
6. Prepare and follow the shipping and custom papers (BL, PL, CI, Legal documents…) for imported and exported shipments.
7. Resolving dispute and claims with suppliers.
8. Conducting product research and sourcing new suppliers and vendors.
9. Sourcing materials, goods, products, and services.
10. Negotiating contract terms of agreement and pricing
11. Comparing and evaluating offers from suppliers
12. Coordinating and following up with the Factories and Shipping companies.
13. Updating and maintaining records of all orders, payments, shipments, and received stock.
14. Establishing professional relationships with clients as well as vendors and suppliers.
15. Ensuring all stock is packaged appropriately.
16. Performing inventory inspections and reporting any damaged items.
17. Updating shipments & orders tracking sheet for all accounts, to be accessible to all
18. Coordinate with the clearing agents on the clearance formality and to ensure a smooth procedure.
19. Stock entry upon goods arrival to warehouse.
20. Check received orders for damaged or defected products.
21. PO entries on the system.
22. Coordinate with finance department concerning payments.
23. Training new employees in the supply chain department.
Requirements and Qualifications
1. Minimum three years of experience as a supply chain manager or in a similar field.
2. Excellent knowledge of supply chain processes.
3. Strong communication skills.
4. Excellent organizational and project management skills.
5. Attention to detail.
6. Creative problem-solving.
7. A strategic and analytical mind.
8. Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or similar field is a must.
9. Fluent in English and French (Speaking, Writing and reading).