• Monitoring inventory levels and replenishing stock as needed.
• Developing and implementing inventory control systems and practices.
• Ensuring that the stock is kept tidy and organized.
• Daily branches transfers.
• Receiving and dispatching goods.
• Warehouse management.
• Reparations and follow ups.
• Monitoring distribution of stock.
• Coordinating regular inventory audits.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is a plus.
• Experience in the field is a plus.
• Solid Microsoft office skills.
• Strong knowledge of stock software.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Organizational and time management skills.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Well-presented and professional.