ORGANIZATIONAL FOCUS & SCOPE
▪ Ensures excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
▪ Is Responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and the Company.
▪ Ensures a significant impact on the image and reputation of the company.
▪ Ensures that the customer is constantly informed and updated with relation to all aspects of his project
and staff status
▪ Ensures that all the hard copies forms are being used and updated on site.
▪ Ensure that all soft copies forms are being used and sent on monthly basis.
INSTRUCTIONAL FOCUS & SCOPE
▪ Explore and increase business and scope with clients
▪ Assists and follows up on complaints in coordination with the Quality Department, when necessary.
EXECUTIVE FOCUS & SCOPE
▪ Supervise the daily activities of team. Ensure optimal use of manpower and resources including sub-
contractors and their staff.
▪ To respond in a prompt and efficient manner to all reactive issues and clients requests.
▪ Report to Project Manager on work progress and issues when needed.
▪ Compile daily inspection checklist to monitor standard of work and completion to the schedule.
▪ Identifies and assess customers’ needs.
▪ Provides accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools available.
▪ Handles complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follows
up to ensure resolution.
▪ Keeps records of customer interactions and project file documents.
▪ Follows communication procedures, guidelines and policies
▪ Takes the extra mile to engage customers.
▪ Refers customers to managers, or others who can help and follows up to ensure the customer has
been taken care of.
▪ Regularly calls / visit the customers for feedback upon completion of jobs and documents this feedback
by using the right methods/tools available.
▪ Coordinates with the customer for Access Permissions and appointments.
RESOURCES FOCUS & SCOPE
▪ Ensures that all company resources are being utilized efficiently minimizing waste.
ETHICS / BEHAVIORAL FOCUS & SCOPE
▪ Discrete and Confidential.
▪ Respects all cultures in the Company.
▪ Remains neutral with regards to any Political and Religious affiliation.
Tools & Skills needed for the job:
▪ Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills specifically related to Outlook and Excel.
▪ Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
▪ Excellent communication and presentation skills.
▪ Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
▪ Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening skills.
▪ Excellent Interpersonal skills.
▪ Expresses words and thoughts clearly and coherently.
Essential Educational Background & Experience:
▪ Minimum of a High School Degree.
▪ Minimum 2 years of previous experience in a similar role.