Position Overview: As a salesman in a Construction & Insulation Products Company, your primary responsibility will be to promote and sell insulation products to potential customers. You will be expected to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, understand their needs, and provide them with appropriate solutions. Your goal will be to achieve sales targets, increase customer satisfaction, and contribute to the overall growth of the company.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Proven experience in sales, preferably in the construction or insulation industry.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with customers and build relationships.
• Analytical mindset and Knowledge of many insulation products
• Ability to understand customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
• Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills to close sales deals.
• Results-oriented with a track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
• Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Bachelor Degree
• Previews Sales Experience
• Fluency in English is a Must, French is a plus