Provide service to a portfolio of large and key customers by receiving and processing customer orders, inquiries and complaints covering Public Health services.
- Record and process routine orders and inquiries by mail, telephone through customer personal contact and follow up on customers’ inquiries with concerned teams.
- Respond to customer feedback and/or complaints in an efficient manner and serve as a link between customers and PCO to guarantee responsiveness.
- Organize with the Field Operator the clients’ address, specific demands and timing.
- Revise on a monthly basis the previous year’s list of clients and issue reminders of treatment date to increase customer retention.
- Follow-up on with customers after completion of treatments to ensure quality service and collect customer feedback.
- Submit specific reports to senior management as requested including customer service report, contracts renewed, collection status, etc.
- Issue the job order for the residential PCO prior to each treatment and input the residential job order to the system.
- Follow-up on any inconsistency between job orders and report it to the Quality Control team.
- Issue the residential PCO invoices within the set and agreed policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the cash collected from a residential PCO is handed over in order to issue receipts accordingly and handle the reconciliation with the Accounting Department accordingly.
- Carry out other similar duties that can be defined within the broad functional job and functional responsibilities outlined above as instructed by direct manager.
- Diploma in Public Health or relevant Technical/College degree
- 1 to 2 years of experience in Customer Service
- Thorough knowledge of the product/service.
- Excellent command of English and Arabic, French is a plus
- Excellent computer skills