A junior Editor is responsible of writing and translating articles that matches our audience needs and preferences.
• Write articles in both English and Arabic, in addition to press releases.
• Collaborate with the editor-in-chief to research and plan new articles
• Suggest stories and generate headline ideas in alignment with targeted audience’s preferences
• Edit and translate articles.
• Follow up on the latest local and worldwide news in order to enrich the content of the articles.
• Proficiency in English and Arabic spoken and written.
• BA Degree in journalism.
• Good searching and computer skills.
• Ability to prioritize and multitask.
• Strong interpersonal skills.