A Solar services company in Achrafieh is requesting a PV Engineer.
Electrical Engineer Responsibilities:
• Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial, or domestic purposes.
• Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
• Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
• Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings, or topographical maps.
• Establishing construction, manufacturing, or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
• Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support, or testing activities.
• Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
• Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
• Supervising or training project team members.
• Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation.
• Maintaining electrical equipment.
• Working with a variety of technicians.
Electrical Engineer Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering degree from an accredited school.
• Licensed as a professional engineer.
• Experience in using or a desire to learn the required software.
• Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
• Proficient in design and calculation software.
Previous Experience in PV