a) Researching the target industry to discover prospecting opportunities.
b) Planning and executing cold outreach in the form of emails and calls to attract new leads
c) Reaching out to prospects through calls or emails to assess their needs
d) Build and maintain strong relationships with customers
e) Closely monitor the competition’s products and services.
f) Follow up with customers during and after sales
g) Increase personal knowledge of products, sales techniques, and promotions
h) Recommend action steps to improve market share and distribution coverage
i) Implement sales plans that will help the mutual growth of the company’s and the suppliers’ businesses.
A minimum of 2-3 years of experience is required preferably in restaurants and catering services (disposable plastic articles).
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
• Understanding of the sales process and dynamics
• A commitment to excellent customer service
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers
• Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook
• Able to work comfortably under pressure