Responsiblities include contacting leads and customers, developing and maintaining good relations, representing BioSwiss Group and handle all promotional appointments while maintaining an up to date products and services information and knowledge.
Key roles and responsibilities:
• Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, to persuade potential customers to book an appointment (current and prospective customers) for services and products demonstration at the SPA.
• Explain products and services prices, answer questions from customers and explain technical information.
• Obtain customer information (name, address, phone number) to upload into the CRM system to maintain accurate records.
• Adjust sales scripts to better target the interests and character of specific individuals. • Call customers who have been solicited through campaigns and promotions on social media to book their free/ paid sessions based on the instructions given by the Call Center Manager or Team Leader. • Obtain references from contacted leads and log their information in the CRM system.
• Schedule appointments for session makers and or advisors and handle their agenda with respect to their availability and always update in case of any cancellation.
• Follow the Telemarketing instructions and rules in all handling.
• Upload results after every call in the CRM system per the department’s instructions and handle all pending ROAs for the advisor.
• College Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
• Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role
• Attention to details and organization
• Patience and positive attitude
• Clear and effective communication
• Sales Skills
• Arabic, English and French is a plus