The main tasks of the Cost Control Officer are:
• Ensure that daily issues, requisitions and receiving reports are entered correctly and on time into the system. Avoid accumulation.
• Check that daily transfers, in & out transactions, credit & debit amounts are correct and entered under the correct outlet.
• Supervise and control the entering of any additional in & out transactions, credit & debit amounts are correctly done in the F&B cost program, as per the instructions.
• Prepare the F&B cost reports.
• Whenever possible, do spot checks for control purpose.
• Control, check and make sure that Purchasing Orders are respectively approved by authorized person.
• Coordinate and assist the Purchasing and Receiving officers on daily basis if needed.
• Check and control that items and amounts received correspond to specifications of P.O.s.
• To ensure that F&B costs are updated regularly as per new prices received by purchasing, in all systems and reports.
• To ensure that all F&B recipes are regularly updated as per the Head Chef’s instructions.
• To help monitor the daily operations of F&B units, Purchasing & Receiving departments, and ensure that reports are submitted on time.
• To pinpoint and report all mistakes and/or failures to the F&B Manager who will forward it to the financial controller.
• To detect, investigate and report any undue variance in receiving, issuing and transfer reports or any other documents to the F&B Manager who will see it & follow it up with the Head Chef.
• To assist for the preparation of the daily, weekly and monthly food and beverage cost reports and check if they have been rectified from any mistakes.
• To submit all necessary and needed report as per deadlines.
University degree. BA/BS/License.
1 to 2 years’ experience in a relative field.
Very good knowledge of numbers and statistical tools.
Smart and having and analytical mind orientation.
Fluency in English, along with the Arabic Language. French is a plus.
Very good Computer skills.
Organized, logic and team player.