- Responsible for achieving sales and distribution targets within an assigned territory by effectively selling the company brands.
- Perform duties in accordance with Malia Group Policies and Procedures
Duties & Responsibilities
On Product and Competition Knowledge
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of the marketed and competitors’ products in order to answer all clients’ inquiries.
On Sales & Market Coverage
- Implement sales fundamentals and abide by the steps of call during visits.
- Mention reasons behind unsuccessful calls and way forward.
- Achieve sales and distribution targets assigned by Area Sales Supervisor (by brand, area, sub-area…).
- Timely request from Area Sales Supervisor cycle amendments upon client closure, new client activation and client potential revision.
- Continuously enhance vertical distribution: ensure core SKUs per channel are available at concerned pharmacies.
- Continuously enhance horizontal distribution: thoroughly scan assigned areas and open timely new customers in order to reach the targeted number of active clients. Fill out and submit visa client on the spot and ensure information inserted is accurate (classification and categorization).
On Visibility & Marketing
- Ensure accurate and timely implementation of any marketing initiative and product launch.
On Stock Management
- Avoid out-of-stock and overstock situations by accurately assessing the clients’ storage space and placing orders that meet the clients capacity.
- Keep the Area Sales Supervisor informed regarding products performance (overachievement/underachievement).
- Ensure the implementation of requested stock depletion activity.
- Ensure the implementation of the company’s credit policy and procedure.
- Timely collect from clients all due invoices, avoiding any discrepancy in client accounts.
- In case of any modification of client status requiring a revision of client credit terms (upgrade or even reduction of limit/payment delay), fill in the excess limit form and follow up until its approval.
- Avoid doubtful clients by performing needed reference checks prior to filling in an excess limit form.
- Inform Area Sales Supervisor and get his approval in case there is a valid reason to process an order for a client with unpaid dues.
- Treat with urgency (within 24 hours) returned checks.
- Timely provide customer with statement of account to avoid payment delays and conduct annual reconciliations.
On Return Management
- Provide the customer with all contractual terms (price list, payment terms) to avoid order return upon delivery and ensure acknowledgment.
- Treat customer return request promptly, inform Area Sales Supervisor upon return request, provide rational behind it and follow up until matter is closed.
On Delivery Matters
- Abide by the call cycle to ensure match with delivery cycle.
- Investigate any delay in delivery and report the case to the Area Sales Supervisor when needed.
- Ensure customer has no unjustified unpaid dues before placing the order to avoid order being blocked at credit level and leading to delivery delays.
On Customer Satisfaction and PR
- Identify, advise and fulfill customers’ needs.
- Build and maintain good relations with Pharmacies’ decision makers.
- Keep Area Sales Supervisor and Sales Manager informed of customer complaints and non-conformities and take corrective actions accordingly.
- Ensure excellent customer service by efficiently taking orders, verify product, quantity, price, payment modality... Courteously inform customer about out-of-stock products and assist with substitutes when applicable.
- Ensure the implementation of company’s policy and procedure to maximize productivity and avoid risks.
- Submit to the Area Sales Supervisor reports including (achievement versus target, price fishing, competitor initiatives, newly launched products, challenges, opportunities, recommendations).
Bachelor’s degree in business administration
1 to 2 years of experience in selling beauty or FMCG products