Well reputable company in Lebanon, Saida is currently recruiting an Information Management Systems Developer with a computer science background. You will be involved in implementation projects for customers and provide application support for the Asset Information Management (AIM) team.
· Gateway configuration, maintenance and development.
· Automation enhancements and/or custom requirements.
· Install, configure, test and maintain systems, applications and system management tools.
· Participate in implementation projects.
· Ability to extract, analyze, translate and manipulate data.
· Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and translate them into design criteria that meets their needs and expectations.
· Breakdown and plan the work flow and low level tasks required for achieving the required design and implementation.
· Create integration channels between different software as per requirement of each design.
· Program and create custom applications for internal or external use as per project requirements.
· Develop web related applications to complement vendor specific web portals.
· Deploy the developed solutions at client’s premise.
· Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks and identify possible solutions.
· Overseeing and conducting quality control procedures on data and internal data management practices.
· Run quality checks on products/programs to ensure optimal and efficient performance.
· Provide follow up services to ensure customer satisfaction and resolve client issues.
· Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
Education & Experience
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
Familiarity with standard Web applications (eg. REST API, Angular JS, C#)
Experience in databases such as SQL or Oracle.
Experience in web development.
Experience with virtualization environments is a plus (such as VMware, Hyper-V).
Planning, analysis, design, development and quality assurance.
Competencies and Skills
· Fluency in English language.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
· Conflict resolution experience.
· Adaptability and Flexibility.
· Able to handle multiple commitments simultaneously.
Please apply for this vacancy via " Apply" bottom. or send your CV to: email@example.com