• Responsible for the day to day smooth running of C&B operations
• Maintain & improve Employees records and reports on system.
• Responsible for providing fast and reliable Employee Services by responding accurately to Employees queries
• Participate in salary & labor market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates & benefits.
• Perform duties in accordance with Malia Group Policies and Procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities
On Compensation & Benefits
• Perform all tasks related to payroll (Open and close staff member contract upon recruitment and last working day, prepare Ministry of Finance paper work to be sent by Liban Post, issue monthly salaries by the end of each month after getting needed approvals..)
• Keep all the Employees-related data updated on the system (Payroll system/LONO/C&B matrix file).
• Gather all documents related to school allowances, incentives, transportation, cell fees, bonus processing and perform data entry on system.
• Prepare and submit reports upon request.
On Employee Services
• Ensure that Employees files are complete and contain all needed documents.
• Respond accurately to Employees queries on compensation and benefits matters.
• Prepare legal documents for New and Ex- Employees to be taken by Employee Services Coordinator to NSSF Premises
• Update all information of new and existing employees to be sent yearly to Ministry of Labor.
• Create document related to new and transferred employees to be sent to Ministry of Finance.
On Employee Relations
• Coordinate daily and build a strong relationship with internal stakeholders and Management team ensuring a solid two way communication for the smooth running of C&B operations.
• Get involved actively in Management requests; resolve all matters on hand in a fast and efficient manner.
• Follow up on log files related to conduct matters, grievance and work accidents and ensure they are duly filled by concerned parties.
• Ensure Implementation of C&B policies and procedures and report any violation
• Be fully aware of NSSF regulations in the Lebanese Labor Law and ensure compliance with internal practices
• Actively participate in matters related to the Group HR events and social activities
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration. Masters in HR is preferable
• 2-3 years of experience in C&B