Drive automobiles to transport organization’s personnel or goods to and from appointments/site on non-routine trips.
Operating Activities :
- Deliver goods to projects in a timely and efficient manner.
- Work according to an assigned schedule.
- Ensure the transportation of workers to required destinations/sites.
- Assist in the collection of money from customers.
- Support the maintenance operations when needed.
- Ensure cleanliness of vehicles used.
- Report problems and/or maintenance issues with facilities.
- Assist in lifting loads into and out of the vehicle.
Carry out other similar duties that can be defined within the broad functional job and functional responsibilities outlined above as instructed by direct manager
- High school or college degree
- Related experience is a plus
- Valid driving license for a pick up
- knowledge of routes within the main area of operations
- Working knowledge of a foreign language is desirable