• Greets and interacts with customers.
• Consults with customers to understand their needs and preferences related to merchandise.
• Demonstrates and explains merchandise, selecting and suggesting options suitable for the customers needs.
• Answers customer's questions about merchandise.
• Assists customers with purchase decisions.
• Retrieves merchandise from sales floor, stock room, or other inventory locations; places special orders.
• Collects payment using the store point of sale system.
• Performs other duties as assigned
Assistant Branch Manager
Skills and Competencies:
• Product and process knowledge
• Able to motivate a team
• Communication and management skills
• Analytical skills
• Result Oriented
• Marketing skills
• Graduation/ MBA with 2 to 4 years of work experience.
Retail Sales Specialist
• Bs in Marketing or business administration or equivalent preferred
• Previous retail experience preferred.
• Excellent verbal and communication skills.
• Excellent sales and customer service skills.