• Updating Dr. Lists.
• Prepare letters to be signed by Drs.
• Organize & participate in internal meetings, conferences and all related tasks when needed.
• Coordinate and help the management in collecting data/info and preparing a presentation related to market or product studies.
• Daily office administrative tasks as per job requirement.
Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in biology, chemistry, biochemistry or equivalent.
• At least 1-2 years of experience.
• Computer skills: Proficient working knowledge of MS Office, Outlook.
• The ability to keep meticulous records.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Team working skills.