About the job
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented team player who will handle all the resources and coordination from a technical standpoint. You must set and achieve objectives, ensure both top quality and control of the project, handle client interaction, and act as the subject expert.
• Control the entire project(s) life cycle
• Track progress and milestones
• Lead team meetings
• Lead client interaction
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
• PMP Certificate is a must
• 3+ years of technical project management experience
• Excellent leadership and communication skills
• Previous proven development experience
• Familiar with Scrum methodologies
• Familiar with CI/CD
• Familiar with using Microsoft Projects or similar tools.
Interested candidates send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org