A Social Media Specialist is responsible for creating and administering content on all social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, to build an audience and ensure customer engagement. The Specialist may also monitor site metrics, respond to reader comments, and oversee creative design.
Social Media Specialist Responsibilities:
• Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
• Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
• Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
• Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
Social Media Specialist Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in digital Marketing, communications, marketing, or a related field.
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• 1 year of experience as a Junior Designer
• Good in Photoshop, after effect and illustrator