The Babysitter will be caring for 2 toddlers in the UK.
-Provides care to children inside and outside the home.
-Prepares healthy meals.
-Maintains daily schedule.
-Leads children in fun activities.
-Keeps children’s living and play areas tidy.
-Helps with homework and tutoring as needed.
-Cares for infants, including feeding, diapering, and dressing.
-Meets the physical, social, and emotional needs of children in their care.
-Provides structure and communicates consistent behavioral expectations.
-Encourages healthy habits and hygiene, and helps with toilet training.
-Transports children, including school pickup and drop-off, play dates, and activities.
-Travel with the family to Europe, family vacations, ...
- University graduate in any major Education, Psychology, Nursing, Social Work, Non-profit, ...
- Must be fluent in read, written and spoken English (Will be requested to sit for an English test)
- Work Permit in the UK for a at least 1 year with possibility of renewal
- Opportunity to renew the work permit to stay in the UK and work with the same, or a different employer after 1 year of employment
- Attractive salary (2000 - 2500)
- Flight Ticket to Lebanon 1 to 2 times per year