· To assist the Vice President in the daily business activities by coordinating office business.
· To submit daily reports
· Ability to make a decision or solve a problem by using logic to identify key facts, explores alternatives, and proposes quality solutions.
· To ensure proper follow up on the task list
· To organize the filing and archiving of the direct supervisor
· To adhere to work hours, dress code and polices and procedures
· To maintain up to date monthly reconciled records for all insurance claims
· To follow up regularly on processing insurance claims
· To assist and coordinates in the yearly renewal of insurance portfolio
· Makes travel arrangements to the direct supervisor and department staff who are on business travel assignments
· Ensures guests are properly received and welcomed
· University degree preferably in business
· At least 5 years experience in similar position.
Skills and Knowledge:
· Arabic and English. French is a plus.
· Computer literacy: MS Windows applications (Word processing, Excel)
· Keyboard skills
· Ability to handle stressful situations
· Ability to speak clearly, concisely and effectively; listen to, and understand, information and ideas as presented verbally