BASIC FUNCTION AND RESPONSIBILITY
The Administrative assistant provides support to managers, other employees, and office visitors by handling a variety of tasks in order to ensure that all interactions between the organization and others are positive and productive.
CHARACTERISTIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties will be but not limited to:
• Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering office / Kitchen supplies.
• Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
• Carrying the needed arrangements and reservations upon request.
• Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
• Using computer to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
• Greeting and assisting visitors.
• Maintaining polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
• Anticipating the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
• Other tasks as assigned by the General Manager.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
• Attention to detail.
• Multilingual to be.
• Proactive with a positive attitude.
• Associate degree in a related field.
• Prior administrative experience, 1 – 2 years.