- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Advertising or equivalent.
MBA is a plus.
- At least 7 years’ experience of managing direct marketing, market research processes, CRM ad data mining preferably in
- Hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop long-term Automotive Marketing strategy (B2G, B2B, B2C, Digital), utilize and enhance OEM strategy and materials to
build strong brand awareness and consideration across all brands and products.
• Assume overall responsibility for developing the annual marketing plan for the organization; for strategic market planning; market
research programs; field force activities, and control of the marketing budget.
• Develops and executes monthly and annual marketing budgets.
• Take charge of devising and implementing online and offline operational strategies for the brand, with a focus on understanding
user needs and emphasizing product core values.
• Build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
• Strategize and organize impactful brand promotion activities to enhance brand awareness and reputation.
• Ensure marketing plans are consistent with OEM strategies and plans, and fully utilize OEM resources and materials.
• Conduct market research and analysis to identify market demands and develop product strategies and initiatives accordingly.
• Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
• Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
• Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
• Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
• Ensure that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity.
• Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
• Manage all external and internal communications for the company.
• Ensure that the systems & tools are in place whereby all Sales and Marketing staff including sales representatives are familiar
with marketing programs, support services and promotional programs.
• Organize and direct marketing and strategy meetings on a regular basis whereby the strategy and promotion programs are
• Report on group activities to senior management colleagues as and when required.
• Proactively develops and maintains good vendor relationships with key members of the advertising, print and media companies.
• Facilitate collaboration among internal departments to ensure the smooth implementation of projects.
• Website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
• Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
• A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
• Sales process. ...
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills. ...
• Creativity and writing skills. ...
• Good teamwork skills. ...
• Communication skills and networking. .
• Good organization and planning skills.
• Ability to understand buyer needs.