A leading retail company is seeking Store Manager for it's jewelry store in Downtown Beirut, Lebanon .
· Responsible for entire showroom operation and its efficiency.
· Maintain opening & closing stock of Jewelry.
· Should have the skill of Old Gold Checking.
· Should have basic administrative skills such as handling cash register.
· Achieve the showroom sales and operating expenses targets while maintaining focus on quality of customer service in showrooms.
· Coordinate with sales team to ensure the supply of jewelry to showroom as per the demand.
· Managing and motivating team to increase sales and ensure efficiency.
· Analyzing sales figures and forecasting future sales.
· Responding to customer complaints and comment.
· Updating staffs on business performance, new initiative and other pertinent issue.
· Protects Employees and customers by providing a safe and clean environment.
· Manage and motivate the staff to perform their best and work as a team.
· To make schedules, assign tasks and give performance reviews.
· Developed positive relations with customers by employing attentive listening and cordial service in assisting them with making informed product purchases
· Implement policies and procedures.
· Report on sales and cash expenses analysis.
· Educate new staff about the showroom procedures.
· Safety / security process to be ensured.
· Competitor analysis to be analyzed
· As this store has high profile merchandise, it is the Jewellery Store Manager’s duty to ensure that the store personnel comply with the store’s security, sales and record taking practices and procedures
-BA or Diploma in Business or related field
-Minimum 3 years in retail jewelry experience
-Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
-Flexibility to manage a variety of personalities
-Proven ability to manage and mentor team members, lead and influence cross-functional working groups and achieve results
-Microsoft Office computer skills including Word, Excel and Outlook