BASIC FUNCTION AND RESPONSIBILITY
The Procurement and Logistics Coordinator oversees the company's activities that include price negotiation, issuance of purchase orders and order tracking.
CHARACTERISTIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties will be but not limited to:
• Purchase goods, materials, components in line with specified cost, quality, and delivery targets in support of the multiple departments.
• Negotiating on pricing, payment terms, lead time, delivery due date and/or other options available.
• Reviewing, comparing, and analyzing quotes, then issue POs upon approval of senior management.
• Ensure that the products and suppliers meet quality standards.
• Act as an interface between suppliers and other relevant departments on purchasing processes and new projects and activities.
• Provide analysis on costs, new and existing and review cost reduction activities.
• Contact suppliers to resolve price, quality, delivery or invoice issues.
• Work with team members to complete duties as needed.
• Maintain and update a list of suppliers.
• Contact freight forwarders to make shipping arrangements and follows-up on deliveries in coordination with the logistics manager.
• Track shipping orders to inform respective parties of loading locations, clearing instructions, and delivery arrivals in coordination with the logistics manager.
• Prepare daily inbound and outbound shipments with the logistics manager.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Technically minded.
• An eye for detail and the ability to maintain a very high level of accuracy.
• Good communication skills.
• Proficient in both verbal and written English.
• Good organizational skills to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
• An experienced team player who meets and exceeds team goals.
• Self-motivated, positive, and willing to learn and adapt to market changes.
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and uphold the integrity of the company.
• Goal-oriented, organized team player
• Degree in Business administration/Procurement Management/ Supply Chain Management.
• 2 to 4 years of experience in a similar position.