ICT company located in Jal El Dib is looking for a Treasury Manager:
Finance and Risk Management
• Understands, manages, and supervises all aspects of Cash and liquidity management
- Develops a reliable cash flow forecasting process that include minimum cash threshold to meet daily cash requirements , borrowing needs, and funds available for investment
- Executes daily financing decisions.
• Advises management on the liquidity aspects of its short and long term planning.
• Manages all aspects of Treasury Operations and maintains a system of policies and procedures that imposes an adequate level of control over treasury activities.
• Determines the Company’s goals and risk tolerance.
• Uses Hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company’s borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions.
• Understands and manages operation in the Capital Market:
- Arranges for equity financing and debt financing for the long term strategies of the Group.
- Advises on Funds Investment.
• Maintains Dashboard with all the information related to the treasury management
Accounts Payable Supervision and Relationships with Suppliers:
• Maintains relationships with the financial departments of the suppliers.
• Negotiate credit facilities and or the best conditions for the settlement of the dues to the suppliers
• Negotiate special payment terms for strategic deals in coordination with the concerned Business Unit
Relationships with Financial Service Providers:
• Maintains relationships with Banks and Credit Rating Agencies.
• Negotiate the best conditions for Banking services
• Monitors banking activities of the organization and addresses quality issues.
• Conducts benchmark studies of banks and their services.
Requirements and skills:
• 10+ Years of relevant experience for a major company.
• Should have a thorough understanding of derivatives, hedging, investments, bank account management, and international funds flows.