Brand Manager or Business development Executive or Assistant is needed for a Luxury company in Erbil.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports.
- Set and update the yearly business plan per brand and follow up on the top line in the P&L.
- Collect market share by brand and Conduct market research to be able to react versus competition.
- Receive and check order code and prices.
- Forecast future orders with the demand planning unit.
- Achieves the business plan that are set by brands.
- Set sales goals in order to achieve targets
- Obtains and assesses information on brands.
- Manage and Implement all Marketing activities.
- Manage and execute A&P and Measure and track the ROI of the promotion & media activities.
- Perform Market visit.
- Coordinate with the suppliers in order to execute and follow up on merchandising plan.
- Resolve any issues or complaints.
- Any other related task to this position
Qualification, Experience & Skills
- Arabic, English & French is recommended.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Good understanding of brand building and development of distribution channels.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities.
- Strong attention to detail.